Tuesday, March 5, 2019

INTRODUCTION

The entire content of this blog is dedicated entirely to the Easy Riser as a foot launched glider and not as the ultralight powered configuration.

I have been thinking about how to make the Easy Riser more easily repairable after suffering from 3 significant crashes now that required re-building at least one of the wing panels after each incident. The last crash not only bent a wing spar but also severely bent several of the strut brackets as the upper wing kept on moving forward after the lower wing hit the ground. In this blog I hope to cover ideas I have implemented in completing my own repairs on the 3 Easy Riser gliders I currently own. This will include not only what I did but also information on sourcing of parts, processes and materials.  I will divide the posts into specific parts of the project to make it easier to find what you might want to look at versus a chronology of the build process.

No comments:

Post a Comment